Cyberpunk Universe Cyberpunk Universe

I really like the melody and progression for this so far. It feels like its building to something epic. If you plan on adding to this I think you could have fun with some DnB double time, just a thought. Nice Track!

Maverickmode responds:

Haha, maybe I'll extend the song and go into a faster section. Honestly I hadn't really thought about it, but now that you mention it that sounds like a pretty cool idea. Thanks for the kind review!

Ramma Ramma - Swinger Ramma Ramma - Swinger

1:17 to the end sounds amazing and I wish you would go back into the 1:17 melody at 2:33 and add more to the song. I wasn't a fan of the beginning though. I felt it was going in a different direction. I would try to make the two parts mesh a little better and perhaps get to that 1:17 melody a little sooner. That's just my two cents though. Overall I enjoyed the song.

Treachery (Alternative Ver.) Treachery (Alternative Ver.)

Very Ominous. I like the ideas you had with this one and the mastering sounds pretty good to me. It felt a little slow however throughout the song. When the drums kicked in I was expecting a more DnB double time feel. Perhaps adding more percussion variation at a double time pace could help the intensity of the song. Also I would recommend adding more ambient sounds to the background to fill in some of the empty space and add to that ominous atmosphere and assist in some of the transitions. Overall, I thought it sounded pretty good and it has a lot of potential.

ET16 responds:

To be honest I had no idea what I wanted to with this song lol and I do agree with it being slow originally I was going to make this version a dnb song (had gotten started on it and everything) but I wanted to try experiment with some things.
Thank you for the review it was very helpful. :)